Thursday, November 1, 2012

A SWEET SPIRIT SCORPIO



HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (11~1) to a very sweet loving
PERSON!!!




Mrs.Valerie Jackson

She is such a joy and a inspiration for those that know her and surround her!

Me, Val & Yolanda


On last week we had a early Birthday Celebration at BrickTops in Buckhead. It was my first visit and it WILL NOT be my last.The food was Delish!!







The saying Treat People Like you Want to Be Treated!! From this picture you can see that Val is truly Loved and Blessed to have such support from Great Friends!! Continue to be YOU, LOVE AND BE LOVED!!!




Val is a Regular at BRICKTOP and she has her on PERSONAL Waiter!!! HeYYY TONY




LOOK AT The Grand Monarch with that BADDD HAT yall better Watch Out when she wear that to Church she gone SHUT IT DOWN!!!













What I ATE: Salmon and The Twice Bake Potato. Oh how I wish I had that for lunch TODAY!!!





Last but not least the LOVE OF HER LIFE!!!
Mr. Reggie Jackson (Not the BASEBALL player LOL)




Every time I see Val she has a Super Glow all over her. Not only does she have a Glow because of her Love for the Lord she has That Extra Shine for the LOVE she receives and gives to her HUSBAND!!





I am SOOO Happy for both of them. They give a lot of people HOPE!!! That Love is Still Alive and Well AND there are still some Great Men and Women left out there. So if your are that person that has GAVE up on RELATIONSHIPS, TRUST & LOVE! 

Don't Give Up!!!

It will happen BUT on HIS TERMS (GOD) NOT YOURS!!!

STAYED PRAYED UP ITS ON THE WAY!! 





ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAL!!!



~LOVING PEOPLE & LOVING LIFE~
                    Mari

4 comments:

  1. Awww... This post is soooo sweet!!!!! Hate I missed the celebration I most definitely will have to hit up Bricktop's!!!! That food look gooddddddd!!!!!!

    Happy BORN Day Val!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know the Duties of Being a Mom. I hate I had to leave a little early because I was called on Mommy Duty. Yes maybe we can do Lunch caue it was GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!!! I've been to Bricktops and the food was so good!!! #teamscorpio

    ReplyDelete