Tuesday, January 1, 2013

CHRISTMAS CRUISING



This was the first time that I have Ever went on a Vacation for Christmas. My Christmas Cruise was a Vacation filled with Fabulous Fun, Relaxation, Amazing Conversation a LOVE!!



This is Me and My Boo at the Captains Ball. Being able to spend 5 days on a beautiful boat full of amazing adventure, activities and food was nothing less than GREAT!!!







I LOVE Watching God work!! When I left Atlanta it was extremely Cold. To leave the COLD and come to PARADISE ISLAND it took my breath away. From the Satisfing Sunshine to the Beautiful Ocean Blue Water it all just felt like I was in HEAVEN!!!










       My Ride or Die Friend to the end Lynn and her Husband Mr.R. 



 All four of us have traveled together in the past but this trip was the BEST 1 EVER!!
When ever we get together its just like we just meet for the first time. We sat around and just talked for hours and the conversations STAYED ON POINT THE ENTIRE TIME!!!



SENOR FROGS BABY!!!!!!


What happens at Senor Frogs stays at Senor Frogs!!!!





THEY LOVE 2 CHAINZ IN BAHAMAS!!!





If you are ever in Bahamas or Mexico and see a Senor Frogs make SURE you STOP in you will REGRET IT if you don't.








  NUVO !!!!












THE WOBBLE IN BAHAMAS!!!


I see why Frank Ski can leave the radio station!!! He Got Money in the BANK BABY!!!









I hope you enjoyed this Small Snap Shot of my Wonderful Winter Vacation because I surely did!!!!



            LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST~LOVING PEOPLE & LOVING LIFE~
                                                         MARIANA

2 comments:

  1. OMGGGGG!!!!!. This make me want to be back there!!!! Lawd, this was by far the BEST vacation!!!! We had sooo much fun making memories!!!! The pics are GREAT too!!!!

    Also, I'm there to the wheels fall off!!!! Love ya chica!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was the best trip ever. Just BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete